Recently, 3 Smiles a Day was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Alexis at A College Girl’s Confessions and Inês at Pretty Little Things. I am so incredibly stoked and honoured, but mostly speechless. Having just gotten back into blogging, I didn’t think anyone would actually read my writing, let alone nominate this blog for an award! Thank you so, so, so much ladies! ❤
So here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Without further ado, seven facts about me:
1. My favourite TV shows, and the only ones that I watch regularly (we don’t have cable, so I go online to watch episodes) are Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Grey’s Anatomy, Friends and Corner Gas.
2. My biggest fear is dying in a car accident. This is largely due to MADD coming to my school in grade 7 and showing us a 50 minute movie that they commissioned about drunk driving.
3. My idol is, without a doubt, Taylor Swift.
4. I am a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks, and have read all his novels and watched all the movies, except “Three Weeks With My Brother”, the memoir he wrote with his brother. It’s on my to-read list though!
5. The only sport that I follow is figure skating. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are my athletic idols, even though I am not athletic in the least. I saw them perform at the CNE a few years ago, and Scott even gave me a high five! 🙂
6. I am terrified of all bugs and insects. I will scream at the top of my lungs, even if it is a tiny ant that is crawling up my leg, and even if I am in a public place with many people around me.
7. The place that I most want to visit is Nashville, Tennessee. It’s the music capitol of the world, and essentially the home of Country music.
And now, my nominations for this award, in no particular order (I don’t have 15 blogs to nominate since I’ve just started out, but all of the ones I do nominate and blogs I have already found, I really believe they truly deserve the award!):
- A woman consumed by wanderlust
- By the Coast
- Victim to Charm
- Life Scribbles
- Soundtracks for Twentysomethings
Thank you so much once again for nominating me, Alexis and Ines! Both of your blogs are simply amazing, and I absolutely enjoy every post. To the blogs that I have nominated, thank you for the incredible blogs that you have which have let me laugh and smile, and are truly lovely blogs. Here’s to me finding more that are just as equally awesome.